UK Top Horse Racing Betting Sites 2019:
Customer Top Rated Brands & Offers
Horse races in the UK go on all year long. Whether it’s a local race with a rich history or a grand tournament on a national level, there’s always a track to follow.
All the biggest bookmakers are vying for punters action during the festivities and some of them have special promotions and offers dedicated specifically for the event day. We have created a curated list of the best of these offers from the top betting sites, pick a favorite and get to betting.
Top 10 Horse Racing Betting Sites Offers
The best horse betting sites will go a long mile in an attempt to entice punters to use their betting platform for their horse betting needs. The wise punter will take advantage of the offers made by the bookies and increase the value of their first deposits and beyond. It is important to compare the bonuses and offers from bookies and specifically those that relate directly to horse racing, often, major events in the horse racing calendar will correlate with special promotional offer from the bookies but there will also be offers available year round and a good bonus offer from a bookmaker can make all the difference between having a good or bad day at the tracks.
The Joy of Betting on Horse Racing
Horses are one of the most popular forms of sports betting and have been that way all the way back to at least ancient Greece. Nowadays, the yearly sports calendar features events such as the Cheltenham festival, Grand Ascot and the Grand National and almost every country in the world has festivities related to the year’s largest horse racing events, be it the Kentucky Derby in the US or the Melbourne Cup in Australia. These events have become almost national holidays and all this stems back to the excitement and fun associated with betting on horse racing results.
The Types of Horse Racing Bets
Before placing your first horse racing bets and understanding why people have enjoyed this specific type of betting for so long it is important to get acquainted with the different kinds of bets available:
The most common types of horse racing bets include:
- Win – Betting on a certain horse to win a certain race
- Place – Betting that a specific horse will finish in the top two spots of a specific race
- Show – Betting that a specific horse will finish in the top three spots of a specific race
- Each Way – A combination bet that includes both top two finishers
- Accumulator – a bet involving more than a single horse and at times more than one race
- Treble – a three-pronged bet
Horse Racing Betting Tips for Beginners
Horse betting is a world within itself and there is a lifetime of knowledge to accumulate. But there are a few things that new punters should be aware of:
- Type of Race – Some horses perform better in flat races and some excel at obstacle courses, be mindful
- Notice the Handicap – Each horse is assigned a weight to carry, shifts in the weights carried by a specific horse could be a good way to spot a surge in form
- Pick the Bet Carefully – Make sure you are well versed in the different types of bets and only bet when you are sure what is necessary for you to bag a win
- Research and Learn – Remember that there is always another tidbit of information you are unaware of, keep notes on horses you follow and stay on edge
- Don’t Bet Over Your Head – Bet amounts that will be enjoyable, do not put yourself in unhealthy stress even if you feel confident of certain results
Bottom Line on Horse Racing Betting
Now that you have read up, compared the bookie list we have prepared for you and know the types of bets and things to follow – you can feel safe and go ahead and pick your favorite horse betting site from the chart above.
Disclaimer: Our list of best bookies and betting sites is the result of hard work from our team of sports betting lovers and experts, while we do only recommend the bookies we have had positive experiences with we do sometimes receive commision fees from these bookmakers for referring bettors to them. please note that terms and conditions apply to all the offers presented above and are only available to UK and Ireland residents aged 18 and over