Best UK Online Betting Sites OCTOBER 2020
Choosing the right online bookmaker site can be a tedious and confusing task. Our team has tested and compared all the well known and trustworthy UK betting sites and after comparing key factors such as the sign up offers, odds, promotions and many more, we have compiled a list of the top 10 betting sites. Take the time, examine the chart, compare and pick the best betting site for you!
How To Pick The UK Best Betting Sites for You
There are several steps to take when picking a UK bet site, we recommend following this list of requirements:
- Check Device availability – The best betting websites will have version customized for all your preferred devices.
- Perform a “Betting Comparison” – Make sure the online bookie provides the betting markets that you intend to bet. In addition, look at some of the latest odds, see where they are most favorable, a bet compare process will help anyone.
- United Kingdom Availability – Some comparison sites might recommend “rogue” or black market betting sites, while these will often offer enticing propositions, choosing one of these illegal operators is a very poor choice for obvious reasons.
- Consult an expert – We have made the effort and took the time to pick the top betting sites that are legal and fun for UK betting fans. Read our reviews, take offer information to heart and pick the betting site that is most fitting for your needs.
- Ask a mate – Friends know you and can help with picking the top betting sites for you, ask some friends who are regular bettors for their insight.
Top Features from the Top Betting Sites
The best UK betting sites will offer bettors a friendly betting environment, favorable odds and valuable promotions, however, these top betting sites also have another advantage over main street bookies and the less advanced online bookmakers.
Some of the main features you will find at the best betting sites but might have a hard time finding at the lesser ones:
- In-play Betting – Possibly the most important innovation introduced to online betting, betting in play allows punters to hedge bets and react to whatever is happening in real time.
- Early Cash Out – A relatively new development in online sports betting, early cashouts allow punters to settle bets before the official end of the event, odds constantly updating to reflect the current likely hood of a winning bet will let you minimize risk at a fairly low price compared to hedge betting or other methods.
- Live Event Streaming – The top UK bookies have agreements in place with many operators of sporting events, from horse racing to boxing fights, football matches and other sports and offer registered users free live streaming of those events, allowing you to watch and actively follow your bets even if you are not infront of the TV at the time or the event is not being broadcast live. These streams are also available on mobile and tablet devices.
- Acca Insurance – The big sites will all offer insurance on accumulators , usually five fold or higher, offering a money back guarantee if just one of legs of the bet fail to materialize.
- Guaranteed Best Odds – The top UK bookmakers often pride themselves in offering the best odds for certain markets, find better odds in any UK facing bookmaker and they will make up the difference.
- Further Betting Products – Another feature that will be common place with top bookies but not everywhere is the set of extra options that go alongside the bookmaker service, online casinos, bingo, poker, slots and more are available for punters and are just a couple of clicks away. These will also usually come with added bonuses and promotions to boot.
- Mobile Betting – The most important and significant advantage for betting online is the anywhere, anytime availability. Rather then troubling yourself to the shop in the rain during opening hours, a fresh bet is always just a couple of taps away with one of the UKs top betting apps.
Picking a New Betting Site
Most online bettors have accounts at multiple betting sites. There is a great deal of variety in the online betting world today. Exciting and new betting sites are popping up nearly every day and a provide with a bounty of great betting offers to enjoy.
This poses a problem for bettors – how do you pick the next best betting site to try? It is not a simple task. The wealth of options also carries a certain burden with it. But you are at the right place. We’re here to help you when preforming a “betting comparison” – as this is an important aspect of picking the best betting sites for you. If you’re seeking out help, both from mates and experts – consult our table above. This is an important and valuable step towards a fun and possibly beneficial betting experience.
Most Popular UK Betting Types
The most popular betting markets in the United Kingdom are those that involve football and horse racing. Since UK bettors are most likely to bet on these markets they are also a focus for us when examining and evaluating the betting sites we recommend. With football betting the main focus is the variety of bets available and the quality of the in-play betting product while with the horses we focus on special event promotions such as during the Cheltenham and Grand National festivals. Accumulators are an important factor for both.
Bottom line on The Best Betting Sites and Bookies
After all this reading you should have a bit of a better idea on how to pick your new favorite bookie and what makes a “good one”. Go back to our chart of top 10 betting sites at the top of the page and pick the bookie and offer which best suits your needs.
Disclaimer: Our list of the best bookies and betting sites is the result of hard work from our team of sports betting lovers and experts. While we do only recommend the bookies we have had positive experiences with, we do receive commission fees from these bookmakers for referring bettors to them. please note that terms and conditions apply to all the offers presented above and are only available to UK and Ireland residents aged 18 and over