Tennis Betting Sites – 2018 Wimbledon Betting
Tennis is a game tailor made for betting, the intense pressure on the singles player accompanied with the fact a match isn’t over until the very last point has been won means wild swings and unlikely outcomes are always possible. Betting in-play is especially relevant when betting on Tennis. We have complied a list of the top 10 tennis betting sites, just pick your favorite.
Check Out Our Top UK Online Casinos
|Bookmaker||Offer||Min Deposit||Review||Score||Visit Bookie|
|Offer+30 Bonus Spins100% up to £300||£10||Read ReviewRate it! (431)Votes (431)||Score9.9Outstanding||Bet Now|
|Offer£1000 Sign Up OfferDeposits Matched||£10||Read ReviewRate it! (1021)Votes (1021)||Score9.7Outstanding||Bet Now|
|Offer£600 + 200 Free SpinsWelcome Package||£10||Read ReviewRate it! (1780)Votes (1780)||Score9.6Excellent||Bet Now|
Tennis Betting In-Play
Betting in play during tennis matches is am integral part of the experience and during Wimbledon there will be record breaking numbers of live betting options as bookies know that Wimbledon is the biggest tennis event of the year. Tennis matches will swing from point to point and the unpredictable weather patterns at Wimbledon can contribute to shifts in momentum. Watching this unfold on television is already a sight to behold and in-play betting allows for an opportunity at some early gains for those able to observe the shifts early. Betting on total number of games and sets in a match can also be another opportunity for insight driven in-play betting.
What Makes a Top Wimbledon Betting Bookie?
Every July when Wimbledon come around, tennis is popular again in the UK but picking the right tennis betting site does not need to be a difficult task, our experts have tested the well-known betting sites for tennis in the UK, and here are some of the major factors that were taken into account:
- Variety: A wide variety of bets available long before the games and tournaments have started
- Promotions: Free Bets and promotions before all the big tournaments and for the top players
- Acca Bets: Acca bets are allowed without much restriction
- Special Bets: over/under for number of games in a match, aces, unforced errors and much more should also be available
Wimbledon Tennis Betting Apps
Be it Wimbledon or just a small tournament in the Philippines, betting on the go and from anywhere via mobile apps is probably the most important feature for any tennis betting site, we made sure that only betting sites with the best apps are listed but different sites will best suite different people. We advise you to download a couple of the leading apps and pick which ever one best suites your style.
Tennis Betting Tips
A few rules of thumb we have found helpful when betting on Tennis:
- Mind the type of court: Clay, grass or indoor makes a huge difference for some players, pay special attention to the proficiency of the player you are backing on the court played on for the day.
- Don’t bet if the odds feel too short – It’s not worth backing a favorite if the line is too thin, you might be better served including such picks in an accumulator
- Do place in-play bets when watching a match – While watching a match you might be privy to special insight such as major or nagging injuries as well as fatigue or just momentum, acting on these at the right time can make a huge difference
- Keep tabs on injuries – Being a game of individuals, even a small injury can change the odds for a specific match. Try and follow your backed player and opponents to see if any such occurrence might cause a different in the match
Bottom Line on Tennis Betting
By now you should be just about tired of reading about betting sites and the different kinds of bets. But one last thing you should do, is go back to the chart at top of the page and pick the bookie that will fit you the best. We have only compiled reputable and safe betting sites and each of them should offer you a positive experience.
Disclaimer: Our list of best bookies and betting sites is the result of hard work from our team of sports betting lovers and experts, while we do only recommend the bookies we have had positive experiences with we do sometimes receive commission fees from these bookmakers for referring bettors to them. please note that terms and conditions apply to all the offers presented above and are only available to UK and Ireland residents aged 18 and over