Boxing Betting Sites – Haye v Bellew
Haye v Bellew II is the biggest fight of the season .After Tony Bellew upset the odds in the odds in their first match David Haye will be doing all he can to redeem himself in the rematch. Betting sites will be offering special odds and promotions for those looking to bet on the fight and taking advantage of these offers is the best way to get value from betting on Haye V Bellew Choose a bookie and take advantage of the offers below
Check Out Our Top UK Online Casinos
Boxing Betting Options
There are many matches and markets to choose from in boxing . as it is a sport that is practiced all around the world and is very easy to follow.
- Money Line: This is the most simple bet and is basically you betting on which person will win the fight. The odds will be set at a certain number although these may fluctuate before the fight depending on news about the fighters. You should always shop around for odds as some bookmakers may offer you higher odds than others. Remember, there can also be technical draws as well even though these are quite rare.
- Over/Under Rounds: This is a bet that requires you to calculate which way each round will go to. For example the line would look like “ Over 7.5…Under 7.5”. If you bet on over 7.5 rounds you are assuming the match will last for more than 1m30s into the 7th round and vice versa for under 7.5. This type of bet gives you higher odds but is also much better if you cannot pick a clear cut winner or if you have know that the fight will go the distance due to the previous records of the fighters.
- Victory Betting and Round Betting: These two types of bets are much more interesting and offer much higher odds due to the chances. Victory Betting is where the bettor selects how he thinks the fight will be won. This could be from judges decision or a knockout. Round Betting is when you choose the exact round in which you think the fight will end. This is a very risky bet as the fight could end in any of the 12 rounds and you are only betting on 1 round.
Factors In Picking a Betting Site for Boxing Bets
When picking the best betting sites for boxing there are certain markets and features you should look for as these can enhance the value of your bet and minimise the risk while doing so.
- Look for bookies that offer multiple markets on many matches to give you a larger variety because you do not want to have to only have one market to choose limiting your chances of winning bets. Also look for markets that add a bit of fun to the game such as the aforementioned round betting.
- In-play markets are also very important in any sport. In boxing you can determine which way a fight will move especially if you are watching the match at the same time due to fatigue and motivation if the fighters. This is a great way to win some bets and earn more money.
- Another feature that us very important is Cash Out for the same reason as above. If you see a fight starting to go the different way from your bet you can cash out your stake and take what profits are being offered at the stage. This is obviously much better than watching your bet crash and burn.
- Live streaming and commentary is also a great feature albeit a little less important but can help you during your bets.
Bottom Line for Betting on Boxing
This event is sure to be the biggest fight for the foreseeable future, make sure you enjoy it to the fullest by getting maximum value for your bets by getting good odds and special offers from top UK boxing bookies.