BEST SNOOKER BETTING SITES
Snooker is a cue sport played on a rectangular table with 4 pockets in each corner and 2 in the middle. There are 22 balls; One white, 15 red, and six different coloured balls each with a different value. The player with the highest score at the end of the match once all of the balls have been potted wins. Many bookmakers offer markets for snooker so choose which is the best by looking through these points.
Check Out Our Top UK Online Casinos
|Bookmaker||Offer||Min Deposit||Review||Score||Visit Bookie|
|Offer+30 Bonus Spins100% up to £300||£10||Read ReviewRate it! (431)Votes (431)||Score9.9Outstanding||Bet Now|
|Offer£1000 Sign Up OfferDeposits Matched||£10||Read ReviewRate it! (1021)Votes (1021)||Score9.7Outstanding||Bet Now|
|Offer£600 + 200 Free SpinsWelcome Package||£10||Read ReviewRate it! (1780)Votes (1780)||Score9.6Excellent||Bet Now|
Snooker Popular Betting Options
- Match Betting: Only one player can win the match and there cannot be a draw so the odds for this bet are very straightforward and highly in favour of the better player. It is quite hard to find value for this bet if there will be a clear cut winner.
- Correct Score: This bet has a much higher risk because you are betting on the exact amount of frames a player has won in one match. The odds are massive on and there is great value in these. There are only 6 options as one player has to reach 6 frames anyway to win the match so it is not too unpredictable.
- First Legally Potted Colour: This is a bet which will be settled at the start of a match because so this is great for In-Play betting. There are 7 colours which can be potted so you have to guess which will be potted first. Black is worth the most and yellow is the least.
- 147 Break: This is very much a bet placed just for fun due to the high unpredictability of a player potting all the balls in his first go. It does not happen often and the odds will be very high such as 20/1.
Factors In Picking The Best Snooker Betting Sites
When you are choosing the bookmaker for you, there are many important factors you should look for that will give you a much better experience.
- In-Play betting is a feature where you can place bets during a game with live odds. This is a very important feature when picking bookmakers because it adds another dimension to your betting allowing you to maybe place a bet on the colour of the next ball to be potted for example.
- Bookmakers such as Bet365 or Betvictor are excellent sites due to the higher live odds, allowing you to pick outright tournament winners and the ability to live stream snooker matches as well as radio commentary and updates during the match.
- A very important factor in picking a bookmaker is the markets and the value of odds each bookmaker offers because you want a vide variety of markets that can suit your needs and sites that offer other sports that you may want to also place some bets on.
New Customer Sign-Up offers are also a brilliant way to start betting with some free money especially during snooker tournaments when major bookmakers offer many loyalty bonuses to keep their customers engaged.
Snooker Main Events
Throughout the year there are many snooker tournaments that see the best players in the world go head-to-head competing for the title. The most prestigious tournament is the World Snooker Championship which has 32 players with knockout rounds being played until the final. At this time, all bookmakers offer enhanced odds and many bonuses so it is a great time to start betting every year.
There is also championships exclusively for each country which generally allow the winner entry into the world championship so these are equally as important.
There are also un-ranked tournaments being helped which are great to bet on as sometimes the odds do not reflect the actual favourites and is a great way to find some value bets. Look for lower ranked tournaments as well for this reason.