UK’s Best rugby betting sites September 2021:
Top rugby betting brands and offers
Choosing the correct betting site or app to place your rugby picks can be a little daunting to the less experienced punter. Every bookmaker appears to be offering you the best service, but which can live up to expectations and who are blowing nothing more than hot air? In this review we advise on the best rugby betting sites UK 2020, focussing on odds, markets, leagues and promotions. Take your time to browse the below chart and pick out the bookmaker that makes most appeal.
Check Out Our Top UK Online Casinos
Rugby betting options
There are many ways to bet on the biggest and best rugby fixtures from around the world. You can have your say on the next game from the Six Nations, European Rugby Champions Cup, Rugby World Cup, Premiership Rugby or one of the many other tournaments covered by the bookies listed above. Below you’ll find some examples of how to bet on rugby.
There are many ways to bet on the biggest and best rugby fixtures from around the world. You can have your say on the next game from the Six Nations, European Rugby Champions Cup, Rugby World Cup, Premiership Rugby or one of the many other tournaments covered by the bookies listed above. Below you’ll find some examples of how to bet on rugby:
– Match winner is the simplest way to gamble on a rugby fixture. Simply pick the team you believe will win the match – or take the draw – and add your stake. If you are correct on the outcome of a match, you’ll be paid out at a profit, if you are wrong, however, you’ll lose your stake. You can back singles or multiples, such as accumulators.
– Handicap is another popular way to bet on rugby. This is a little more complex but by no means a difficult bet to place. The favourite in the match betting will start with a negative handicap, the underdog a positive one. Which side will you choose? Team A -7 points or Team B +7 points. For Team A to win they must be victorious by more than seven points.
– First try scorer is where the big odds start to come in. This is a tougher bet to get right but the rewards certainly match the risk. Predict which player will score the first try of the match. If they do, you’ll be paid out at a nice price.
Rugby betting offers
Each of the bookmakers listed in this review will offer customers a range of different bonuses and promotions on sports. When first clicking a betting site and signing up as a new customer you will receive a welcome bonus. This is designed to act as a reward for choosing one firm over another and to allow you to familiarise yourself with the lay-out of the site without posing too much of a risk to your own funds. Welcome bonuses come in the form of free bets and enhanced odds. There will also be several recurring promotions available to you as an existing customer. On rugby betting, such as the Six Nations, these may include free bets, price boosts, money back on first try scorer, extra places each-way and plenty more besides.
Factors in picking a betting site for rugby bets
When picking a betting site best suited to giving you the very best rugby betting experience there are a few things you should insist on. These aren’t luxuries, these points are the least you deserve as a sports bettor:
– Look for bookies offering multiple markets on rugby. The more the better here. You want lots of different markets on top of the one’s mentioned above, and you want them available pre-match and in-play.
– There should be a healthy live betting list including fixtures and competitions from around the world. In-play rugby betting is big business and your bookie should allow you the chance to bet at any stage of the game.
– Cash out should be applied to every rugby bet you place, and the offers must be generous. Cash out is an exciting betting feature which allows you to end your bet early to secure a profit before the final whistle.
– Live streaming on rugby allows you to watch matches on your desktop computer or mobile app. Only the best bookmakers offer a live streaming feature, but it is something you need, especially if betting in-play.
Picking a new rugby betting site
The rugby betting industry is more crowded now than ever before and that presents punters with a problem. Do you go with one of the established names with a big reputation on the high-street or one of the online-only sports betting firms that are forcing their way in? The big names have standing and reputation, the new faces eager to impress.
The best idea is to spread the interest across different platforms, creating a mix and match. The more betting firms you have an account with the more welcome bonuses you’ll receive. You will also have more chance of landing market best price, just a click away from getting the most generous odds on your rugby bets.
Bottom line for betting on rugby
It’s an important year for rugby and, indeed, rugby betting with some big games on the horizon. To give yourself the best possible chance of making a profit from the season you must ensure you are using the best rugby betting site or have a selection of the best to get market best price on every selection. Look for bookies offering a wide range of matches and markets and those giving generous odds. Then seek out firms with competition beating promotions and special offers.
You want promos that are available to both new and existing customers, such as free bets, price boosts, money back and extra places each-way. Any of the bookmakers listed in this review of the best rugby betting sites UK 2020 can be trusted to give you a premier service. Simply choose the firm that catches your eye then click the link to start the sign-up process. You’ll land a welcome bonus when making your first deposit and bet on rugby. Check the promotions page of your bookmaker for an updated list of deals and revise odds comparison websites to make sure you are always getting market best price on your rugby picks.
Best Bookies & Betting Sites UK encourages responsible gaming with